More on the Strange Object

Anyway, just thought I'd post these, a couple interesting observations about the metallic object I found in the jungle near Kebal Strung:

1) the compass on my Swiss Army knife spins wildly whenever I get within 4 or 5 feet of it

2) This morning when I woke up, I found a great deal of condensation on the surface, and a pool of water had formed around the base. It was cool to the touch--whereas everything else was room temperature (that is, warm to hot)

Planning on taking it to the Royal University of P P next week, to have it looked at, determine at least the source of the inscriptions, its composition, etc.

Popular posts from this blog

:: Stills, Video, and Other Content from CAMBOFEST's Historic 3rd Edition ::

The CamboFest Story: a behind the scenes look at Cambodia's first internationally recognized film festival, CamboFest