2_23_05 Launching of the Blog

Quick note as I once again scour the Cambodia Yellow pages for language schools (to teach) and NGOs (non-governmental organizations...to make documentary and PSA videos) to say that the official Camerado Blog--Bloggerado--is up and running.

My stomach aches, so I'll have to hit the all you can eat buffet ("We have to serve buffet" the sign says) and so I'll make this short. Also want to test the blog software.

This may be pretty rough/crass/and raw, but I'm not trying to offend, just want to keep a public log of what's been going on as of late.

Popular posts from this blog

:: Stills, Video, and Other Content from CAMBOFEST's Historic 3rd Edition ::

The CamboFest Story: a behind the scenes look at Cambodia's first internationally recognized film festival, CamboFest